These are jobs not on my résumé
- Administrative Assistant to CFO for a downhole explosives oil company. Company is now defunct.
- Administrative Assistant for 1.5 years at Tours By Isabelle.
- Photographs published in UNO annual journal Ellipsis
- Underexposed/photoNOMA art show at New Orleans Museum of Art
- One year digital imaging experience with color correcting, graphic design, transferring digital images to slides, PowerPoint presentations, and restoring/retouching photos in Photoshop at Lakeside Camera and Imaging.
- Lights and sound on numerous college productions for Nicholls State University and University of New Orleans
- Assistant Stage Manager, Prop assistant & Wardrobe assistant for winner of Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival "Father's Prize Poland China"
- Set design for "Le Petit Theatre" in New Orleans,LA
- Extra in movie "Candyman II"
- Extra in episode of "The Big Easy"
- Stage Manager "Rest of the Oyster" (college production)
- 2nd Assistant Director and Assistant to Art Director "Crowbar" music video
Also, I worked various jobs in the service industry while living in New Orleans. I received a bartender's certification from the Crescent City School of Gaming and Bartending, and worked in bartending for a few years afterward. I also worked as a Barista on and off for eleven years. During those years as a Barista I worked as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and Lead.